Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Come here often? I'm new here.

Not really.

This is actually my 3rd trip to the blogosphere. I've been working really, really hard at not writing anything at all lately, a choice that doesn't really lend itself to blogging.

See, if I write, then I have to actually deal with stuff. You know, process all those wacky feelings and endless thoughts. And I have just not been up for that. For a long time. Apparently, I prefer to torture myself by not dealing with anything. I've just been letting it all wash over me, constantly. I am barraged with all of these random, erratic emotions and thoughts every single minute of every day. My.brain.never.stops.

But now, I think I am ready to deal with it all. Maybe. And I definitely think this is a good place to start.

We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Just let the words come...get them down on "paper" and out of your head. :-)

    ReplyDelete